We spend thousands of dollars every month advertising our vacancies to get them filled – faster.
Your property is advertised on 80+ high traffic rental and classified websites.
We average less than 30 days to find a well-qualified tenant for your vacant home.
Get started with your FREE RENTAL PRICE ANALYSIS by completing the form .
Get in Touch!
What we do as your Chicago area property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Respond to tenant inquiries
- Handle full background and credit investigations
- Process applications
- Get lease signed and negotiate lease renewals
- Handle full service repair and maintenance
- Collect rent
- Move-in / move-out / bi-annual property inspections
- Handling unit turnover cleaning and repairs
- Do the property accounting; providing monthly statements and yearly 1099 report
- Distribute rents monthly in a direct deposit
- Coordinate court evictions
Benefits of Using MF Cashflow Team
- We give you a 3 MONTH GUARANTEE for our services
- Professional Account Managers with many years of experience
- High level customer service for both the owner and tenant
- Automated owner statements
- Online 24/7 owner portal access for financial reports and communication
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling including emergency maintenance
- Prompt response to tenant requests
- Tenant portal for rent payments, communication and maintenance requests
- Low vacancy rate (3-4%)
- Short time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
- Connections with private lending to help you with expanding your portfolio
- Access to tax appeal experts
- Access to insurance discounts
- Full RE Brokerage services for investment acquisition and selling
Explore What We Do
As your Chicago Property Manager
Marketing is key to successful rentals. We provide an expert market analysis for each property we manage to maximize your return on investment.
We conduct extensive screening on all tenants and handle every aspect of getting your investment rented in the shortest time possible.
We conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
With our detailed financial reporting tools, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment. Log into your owner portal to view statements & more.
MONTHLY RENT DISTRIBUTION
Your collected rent will appear in your bank account on/about the 20th of each month. You can always count on your payment being on time.
Your property manager will keep in contact with you about issues with the property, rent collection, tenant, and maintenance. With the owner portal providing financial reports, you should always be aware of the status of your investment.